Skip to main content
Loading...

Recycled Wool Blanket in Neutral Check


£60.00

Feel held when you cuddle up in this soft, warm full sized blanket. Stay cosy in the cooler weather. Wool is naturally hypoallergenic, insulating, temperature regulating, moisture wicking, odour resistant and biodegradable. Wool for this blanket is sustainably sourced...so this is also great for the environment.


Shopping cart
Your shopping cart is empty.

Feel held when you cuddle up in this soft, warm full sized blanket. Wrapping yourself in this beautiful blanket will keep you cosy in the cooler months. We love the checked misty grey and calming brown colours.

Recycled wool is made from 100% recycled fibres and 70% is woven from recycled wool while the remaining 30% comes from mixed fibres saved from landfill. This combination strengthens the yarn which allows for machine washing at 30 degrees or less.

Care: Machine wash wool cycle. Lay flat to dry.

Size:
145cm x 190cm
Materials:
70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres.